Welcome to Klay Game Engine's wiki website. This wiki focus on building a knowledge base of KlayGE. To prevent spam editing, only users with accounts and confirmed e-mail addresses have the right to edit this wiki.
KlayGE is an open source, cross-platform game engine with plugin-based architecture. The explicit goal of KlayGE is to arm your engine with cutting-edge technology. It provides a framework to make game development, testing, porting as simple as possible.
- System requirements
- Third-party libraries and tools
- Programming guide
- Knowledge base
These are KlayGE's original distinguishing techniques
- Effect system: Cross platform rendering effect system.
- Juda Texture: A Tera-texel texture system.
- Font system: Have both benefits from vector font and bitmap font.
- glloader: Load all supported OpenGL extensions automatically. Can fix some old drivers' compatibility problems.
- HDR compression: 18bpp, high-quality HDR compression. Works with almost every GPUs.